• Français

Terms and conditions

Reservation procedure

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your future stay. You can book directly online free of charge by making a request.

The reservation will become effective after validation by our care and a deposit corresponding to 25% of the price will be charged. The remaining balance of the rental (75%) will be charged 15 days before your arrival. All reservations must be made with a credit card valid until the start date of your stay. A deposit of 25% of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking.

Cancellation is free up to 5 days before the start of your stay.


Arrival and departure

Arrival policy
The apartment is available from 5 pm. Autonomous arrival is possible, please indicate us an approximate arrival time.

Departure policy
The apartment must be vacated by 10:00 am at the latest. If you wish to take advantage of a late check-out, please specify this in the request.

Modification and Cancellation

For any modification concerning the number of people, or the dates of stay, contact us directly, we will try to satisfy you according to our availabilities.

Cancellation is free up to 5 days before arrival. The deposit will be refunded. Beyond this period, the full amount of the reservation will be due.

In the event of early interruption of the stay by the tenant, and if the responsibility of the owner is not called into question, no refund will be made, except for the security deposit under the conditions indicated below.

Security deposit

Prior to the client's arrival in the rental property, a deposit of 500€ will be requested.

It will then returned to the tenant, after the contradictory inventory of fixtures on departure, or will be sent to him within one week, after deduction, if necessary, of the cost of restoring the premises and the cost of replacing the items and equipment made available. This period may not exceed 60 days. If the security deposit is insufficient, the tenant undertakes to make up the difference.

This deposit may take the form of a bank transfer or the use of a third-party professional deposit management organization.